An epic Super Hero journey like no other.
Fans of Batman vs Superman: Dawn Of Justice are treated to 2 hours of features on the Blu-Ray release with 10 smashing bonus featurettes.
Pit the two greatest heroes in the world against each other and the unthinkable becomes inevitable in the form of a truly seismic clash: Batman, the underground vigilante, a knight in the darkness, and Superman, the unbeatable alien in the sky—who can possibly win such a war?
The bonus features are:
- Uniting The World’s Finest: A fascinating sneak peek at the future films of DCs bold new cinematic superheroes Wonder Woman, (releases in 2017 with Gal Gadot, who also stars in Batman vs Superman and will also star in Justice League), Aquaman (the character is set to appear in Justice League, followed by his solo film in 2018, starring Jason Momoa), Flash (set for release in 2018, starring Ezra Miller, who appeared as the crime-fighting hero in brief sequences in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice and will also be making a cameo in Suicide Squad, before teaming up with the other DC heroes inJustice League next year), and Cyborg (set for release in 2020, starring Ray Fisher, the actor who plays Cyborg in Batman vs Superman.) There’s also a preview of Suicide Squad (releasing on August 5 this year),
- Gods And Men: A Meeting Of Giants: Become a witness to history and discover how everything in Batman vs Superman’s pasts have beeb leading up to this ultimate, epic showdown.
- The Warrior, The Myth, The Wonder: Explore the origin, evolution and powerful impact on popular culture by the legendary Amazonnian Wonder Woman.
- Accelerating Design: The New Batmobile: Batman’s newest ride is sleek, tough, loud and fast as hell. Host Sai Masekele goes under the hood of the celebrated vehicle, then puts rubber to the road.
- Analysing A New Legacy Of Design: Superman: Experience the transformation as Henry Cavill goes from the earnest journalist in glasses and tweed to a powerful godlike being in a streamlined caped costume.
- Analysing A New Legacy Of Design: Batman: From cape to cowl and from rugged body armour to carefully tailored suits, Batman’s outer gear perfectly camouflages and expresses the fury that simmers within.
- Analysing A New Legacy Of Design: Wonder Woman: From her gladiator-influenced costume to her shield and sword, she is the mortal incarnation of a warrior goddess.
- Analysing A New Legacy Of Design: The Batcave: Nature and technology exist side by side in Batman’s breathtaking and modernistic subterranean digs.
- The Might And The Power Of A Punch: A dynamic and illustrative look at the power, physics and fascinating details that make the battle between Batman and Superman formidable.
- The Empire Of Luthor: Explore the inception of an entirely new interpretation of Lex Luthor, including an examination of his storied history in the comics and what makes him tick.
- Save The Bats: It delves into the cast and crew’s campaign to spread awareness for a worthy cause. In 2014, director Zack Snyder joined stars Ben Affleck and Amy Adams in a video to promote Save the Bats Week. The production even contributed materials recycled from the Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice set to build new bat habitats to help these dying creatures. North American bats have been dying off lately due to the spread of a fungus called White Noise Syndrome, which has killed more than 6 million bats to date, as the species is on the brink of extinction.